Online Business Directories – Done For You
- More exposure for your business
- Access targeted searchers of goods and services
- Builds quality backlinks to yoru website
- Builds page rank, reputation and credibility
- Done for you service
Online Business Directories – Done For You
Online business directories have built a business around providing their visitors with quality referral information. Directories welcome new listings and listing that provide accurate, reliable and interesting information. This is what keeps their visitors coming back again and again to sources suppliers of goods and services. They already have the customers that you want and if your business is not listed in directories, you are leaving all this business to your competitors.
- Guaranteed exposure to customers primed to buy goods and services you sell
- Many and varied opportunities to showcase your business
- Direct competition and comparison with your rivals
- A big jump ahead of competitors who haven’t yet worked out the benefits of directory listings
- More high-quality backlinks pointing to your website help build page rank
- Independent reviews and comments give your business real credibility
- Easy opportunities for customers to share their experiences with new buyers
- Online directories are a high-performance, low-cost marketing channel
Accurate, consistent business information
It’s critical that every one of your directory listings provide customers are accurate and consistent business information. You never know where the next customer will come from or whether the contact will be by phone or email. You never know how often your details have been book marked and saved for future reference to be called upon when the buying decision has been made. It’s vital that all data in every directory is current, accurate and consistent. Sounds simple enough. It can only be achieved with planning and foresight.
Build page rank and reputation
The invisible side of the web is continually working to rate your website with quality indicators which then influence where your business appears in search engine responses. Good quality links in reputable directories also help your page rank, build your online reputation, give your higher authority and better performance in local search responses. Even the amount of traffic that these links send to your website is helpful in building authority.
The degree of effort you put into creating your listings also influences the perception of prospective customers. A half-baked listing that shows little care in presentation or with out-of-date information can do more harm than good. If you can’t do a good job for yourself, what does that say about the job you’ll do for others?
No Time? No problem.
Let us do the work for you. We have been doing this for business clients as a standard inclusion in website development for years. There’s no need for you to start at the bottom of the learning curve of directory listing. Let us do it for you and reap the benefits of online directory listing right from the beginning.
We’ll work with you to curate your business information so that your directory listings will really pop. We’ll make sure they use all the benefits of each directory to showcase your business. We’ll do all the hard work for you and hand you the keys and all the instructions and advice you’ll need to keep your directory listings up to date in the future.
A single customer referred through your directory marketing effort will easily return the cost of setup and probably a years maintenance as well. Just ask yourself, how many more customers are you going to win when your business is getting 15 times more exposure?
Opportunity Knocks Today. Order Now.
This is what we’ll do for you;
- Create a professional directory profile for your business
- Add your business profile to the top 15 online business directories, including Google My Business, on your behalf
- Provide you with the tools to manage your listings going forward
- Show you how to stimulate customer reviews and feedback through your preferred directories
Optionally and with no obligation we can;
- Create additional material required to fully populate directory listig opportunities.
- List in additional specific directories at your request.
- provide ongoing directory maintenance in future.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens when I order?
You get an info/preparation pack by email. We’ll call you to talk about the strategy and polish the details. We’ll get to work listing your business and provide you with a completion report, listing management chart and ways you can maximize ongoing value from your directory listings.
How do I measure directory performance?
You can monitor traffic stats through Google Analytics and some directories provide access to specific performance stats. We provide you with details of all directories listing your business and access details to accounts created on your behalf.
Which online directories will my business be listed in?
The top 15 directories in all. Too many to list here but you can see them all (and learn how to list your business to each of them yourself) in our free report.
My business targets markets in Australia. Will this help me?
Some of the directories in our standard list only accept US-based businesses. We have a FREE extra list of Aussie directories for Aussie businesses and will replace US-only directories with Aussie-only directories in our Done For You service.
What am I going to have to do?
We’ll prepare your business profile from information that you provide so we will need you to help us with that. We will guide you as to what is required and in most cases you will be able to provide it very quickly and easily. We’ll do everything thing else to get your listings established.
What happens when my business is listed?
Getting the initial listing is a major triumph. There is more you can do to maximize value and up to a point the more you do the better the value. However unlike some other marketing activities, directory listings do not require high maintenance. Responding promptly to questions and comments is the most important ongoing input from you.